Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions ("Agreement") carefully. It governs your use of this website ("Site"). By using this Site you, the person or business using this Site (referred to in this Agreement as "the advertiser”, “the registrant”, “you" or "your") agree with Choose Caversham (referred to in this Agreement as " the Company”, “we", "us" or "our") to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, you may not use this Site or access or display any of the information made available to you on this Site.
By continuing to access or use this website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set out in this Terms & Conditions of Use statement. Choose Caversham reserves the right to modify this statement at any time, so you should review these terms and conditions whenever accessing or using this website. By using the website after any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you signify your acceptance of such terms and conditions, as modified.
GENEAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Licence to use this Site.
We grant you, the User, a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use this Site for:
- Viewing and printing information on businesses and organisation listed in our Directories and associated products provided by advertisers.
- Displaying information on your business or organisation and the display of any products or services that your business may be offering for sale, rent or use.
Limitations to Use
You may not:
- Except as expressly agreed by us in writing, use this Site, including any information that you extract from this Site, for any purpose other than those specified above or for payment from any third party for the use of this site or the information it contains ;
- Except as expressly agreed by us in writing, copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any information made available on this Site, whether for commercial gain or otherwise;
- Decode nor try to determine the method of representation of any information or service made available on this Site; or
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks from this Site.
- Alter or attempt to alter any information or data displayed on this site either by Choose Caversham or any third party.
- All rights, including images, text , trade marks, names and logos, used in relation to this Site are copyright and owned by or controlled for these purposes by us. Nothing in this Agreement confers on you any licence or right to use, sell, transmit or redistribute any of our trade marks, names or logos or content. All other trademarks logos, images and text are the property of the respective owners.
- You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Choose Caversham and all others having rights in the website and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers of content or otherwise to protect our and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the website.
- You agree to provide Choose Caversham with prompt written notice of any unauthorised access or use of the website by any party or of any claim that the website infringes upon any copyright, trade mark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
You acknowledge that this Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems that could cause systems failures. Consequently, this Site is provided "AS IS", without a warranty of any kind and Choose Caversham cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage of any kind.
Limitation of Liability.
- You use this site at your own risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind including any lost revenue, profit, or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages howsoever caused.
- You acknowledge that the information made available to you on this site is provided by third parties over whom we have no control, in particular in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the data. You agree that we shall not be in any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or damage at all arising from any inaccuracies, faults or omissions in, or in the provision, the information unless caused by our negligence or wilful default.
- This website is provided solely for information purposes and is not intended to and should not be considered to constitute any advice, forecast, prediction, recommendation, offer or acceptance with respect to any property, product, service or other transaction published on the site by third parties.
- Neither you nor we shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation due to the failure of any machine, data processing system or transmission link to operate or for any reason beyond your or our control (as the case may be).
Modification of Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion, change any term of this Agreement by posting a new agreement on our web-site. It is your responsibility to check if changes have been made. Your continued use of the web-site after such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of the changes to such terms.
Modification of web-site.
We may, at our sole discretion, terminate, change or suspend any part of our web-site, including any content, features or hours of availability.
Nothing on this web-site shall constitute an offer by us to provide to any person any information or any goods or services.
Third Party Rights.
Nothing in this Agreement confers on any third party any benefits under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed from the rest of this Agreement so that it is ineffective to the extent that it shall not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement records the entire agreement between you and us. Nothing in this clause shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation which it makes fraudulently.
This Agreement is made under and will be governed by the laws of England. You and we hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.